Ask yourself this question. Are you prepared for a Active Shooter/Active Assailant situation?
Although the likelihood of you being involved in an Active Shooter/Active Assailant situation is low, wouldn’t it be better to be prepared, just in case?
We help individuals and organizations Prepare for, Respond to, and Recover from an incident.
We have multiple comprehensive training opportunities to include;
- Management training to prepare for Active Shooter, Work Place Violence and other Mass Casualty situations. Read More
- Employee and Individual P.A.C.E. Active Shooter, Work Place Violence and other Mass Casualty Preparedness Training. Read More
- Certification courses in Prehospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) training such as; Bleeding Control, TECC and TCCC. Read More
- On-Line e-Learning on the P.A.C.E. program www.scg-asp.com
Our training programs aligns with and follows the recommendations for policy and standards based on;
– Department of Homeland Security “Active Shooter How to Respond” www.dhs.gov
– Federal bureau of Investigation “A Study of Active Shooter Incidents in the United States Between 2000 and 2013” www.fbi.gov
– National Association of Emergency Medical Technician’s (NAEMT) – Tactical Combat Casualty Care TCCC www.naemt.org
– American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS) and Society of Human Resources (SHRM) www.asisonline.org and www.shrm.org